Monday, April 4, 2011

April 4, 2011

Holy cow its been a while since I've been on here... Been keeping myself pretty busy trying out new diet foods and reading up on diabetic diets... I'm not diabetic but my nutritionist, Liz, says that would be the best way for me to loose weight... I went today and bought myself some slim fast mixes and also some Carnation instant breakfast drinks to have for breakfast and lunch to see if those will help... We will see!

Zack has been doing really good.  Got his last report card and he got Honors in math again... so proud of him!  Eric is also doing well... We talk 3 times a week...

We were supposed to chat this morning but had to postpone until tomorrow morning since this morning I was a little tied up with doctor appointments.  I had to do my yearly pulmonary function test to check my lungs from the asthma and the COPD... then after that I had to go and do my very first mammogram... Not something I would advice for fun... Necessity but not for fun...  It was painful in more ways then one... Not only do they squish the crap out of you but when there were doing mine they split the skin under my breast... That was the worst part... so glad I only have to do that every few years!!

 Actually have an easy week this week... Nothing planned until Saturday and thats when I have to take my dogs to the groomers to get cleaned up and hair cuts...   Haven't decided yet what we are doing for Easter... And Eric's birthday is coming up the end of the month too... Need to get him a box together and send him some treats!

I think I'm gonna go chill out for a bit and read my book... Hope you all have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment