Friday, November 30, 2012

Nov 30, 2012

I can not believe how long it has been since I've posted anything on here... Summer flew by, like it does here in Alaska, since it is so short... We went camping a few times and also went scouting for some gold mining locations... Its a big thing up here to try out... Got some gold pans and a few supplies but never made it back out...

Summer ended and Zack went back to school and also started cub scouts... Eric is the den leader for the Bear troop and that has been keeping us very busy...

Thanksgiving was a success... Just a small dinner with Eric, Zack and myself... It was very nice to spend the whole 4 day vacation with just by boys... Next we have Christmas... I LOVE Christmas... Got our tree up and this weekend we are going to work on the outside lights... Can't wait to see them all up... Then maybe I can actually go out and get some presents for under the tree...

No comments:

Post a Comment